Monday, December 21, 2009

Home for the holidays!

Yes, that’s right! By the time most of you read this, I’ll either be en route to JFK or home already in snowy, wonderful New York! It’s been 9 months since I’ve been in the states, so to say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement. I have almost 3 weeks in the states, so plenty of time to get my fill of good old America. I’m excited for family, friends, food (lots of it!) and just being home in general. Jamaican Christmases are apparently a lot of fun, so I’ll be a little bummed to miss that. But the joy of a two year assignment is that I’ll still be here next year to experience it… and maybe I’ll even have some visitors to share it with (hint, hint!).

Nothing else too exciting to report from this end really. Happy holidays to everyone, and hopefully I’ll be seeing some of you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
many
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews